In general, you are not required to provide such private information as your name when visiting our website. But particular circumstance may give rise to information requirements, for example, when you send email to us or subscribe to newsletter for free, we may need your email address, name and contact information; when you apply for our job, we may need your name, gender, age, and education background. Such information is needed to accomplish a deal/process or improve the service.
A log of domain and IP of visiotrs will be automatically recorded. These information can only identify the computer with which the visitor browse the website rather than the individual visitors. We will use such information to analyze coverage and traffic of the website, so as to better understand users' preference and improve the service we provide. We do not establish link between the log and visitors' personal data.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer when visiting websites, which allow a website to keep track of contents you have visited and record your preference in certain circumstances. You can also disable cookies in the browser.
We have adopted necessary security policies, protocols, and technical measures to strictly manage and protect your personal information and prevent it from unauthorized access and alteration, improper use or disclosure, sabotage or leakage.
When necessary, we will have to appoint a third party to assist us in providing the information, goods and services you need, or help us process and analyze the information, which will make your personal information accessible to the third party. We promise that the third party will keep your personal information secrete and not use it for purpose other than the services authorized by us.
The website disclaims liability for any loss if
1. Your information is disclosed to an administrative or judiciary institution, or for the sake of public security, as required by applicable laws, regulations and codes
2. Your information is leaked because you disclose your password to or share your account with others
3. Your information is leaked, lost, appropriated or tampered with as a result of force majeure that interrupts the network, such as computer virus or government order for suspension
4. Leakage of personal information by other website linked with the website and any legal dispute and consequence arising from such a leakage
5. Leakage of personal information not due to our willful misconduct and gross negligence.
Any litigation or dispute related to this privacy statement shall be governed by applicable laws of the People's Republic of China.
COFCO reserves all rights to interpret, revise and update this privacy statement.